At our April 19th Church Council meeting, items discussed included:
- possible repair of the carillon,
- the stained glass window repair project,
- scheduling a playground work day for June 24th from 8-12 a.m.
- the kitchen stove project
- not having brunches after our single 1st Sunday worship services during the summer (June, July, August, September) and having Sunday School instead
- finding an Annual Conference lay representative (Grand Island, NE from June 7-10),
- hosting the Parsons District Care and Share on October 19, 2017
- allowing Healthy Families to have ESL classes for their children’s families in our classroom space
- scheduled a special meeting to complete our annual Pastoral Review on Sunday, May 7 after worship (around 10:45) as we did not have full quorum present and it is important to for the review.
Our next meeting is scheduled for May 17th at 5:15. Reports due to Pastor Nicole by May 8th.